Posted on 07/17/2012 by marina
Welcome to Informed Comment, where I do my best to provide an independent and informed perspective on Middle Eastern and American politics.
Informed Comment is made possible by your support. If you value the information and essays, I make available and write here, please take a moment to contribute what you can.
Keep up with Informed Comment at:
Donate to Global Americana InstituteDonate to the Global Americana Institute to support the translation into Arabic of books about America.
Friends and Interlocutors:Josh Marshall | Truthdig| The Nation | DailyKos |Tomdispatch.com | Michael Hudson (MEI Singapore) | Kevin Drum (Mother Jones) | Mondoweiss | Salon.com | Think Progress | Helena Cobban | Huffingtonpost |Syria Comment | Marc Lynch | WashingtonNote | Stephen Walt | Kamil Pasha | Andrew Sullivan | George Packer | Glenn Greenwald | Read between the Lines. | Nir Rosen Napoleon's Egypt Blog
- US Drone Operator says, ‘I became a sociopath’, regrets 1626 Killings (Lest we forget)
- I am Bradley Manning (celebrity video protesting treason charge)
- Dear Jenny McCarthy and Bill McKibben: Coal Plants are causing Autism, Let’s Sue Them!
- Russia: Iran is ready to Cease Enriching Uranium to 20%
- 60% of Free Syria Army fighting for Islamic State: Channel 4 News
- Brazil Protests (In the Eye of the Storm Video)
- Why Cheney is the Traitor, and Why we Can’t Believe Obama on Safeguards (The Ultimate Clip of Gov’t Lies)
- Japan’s Feed-in Tariff Kicks off Explosive Renewables Growth (Video Report)
- US Drone Operator says, ‘I became a sociopath’, regrets 1626 Killings (Lest we forget) (5)
- Dear Jenny McCarthy and Bill McKibben: Coal Plants are causing Autism, Let’s Sue Them! (6)
- Syria, NSA Spying, Popular Mobilization and History: Cole Interview in La Prensa (Ricky Martinez) (9)
- JTMcPhee: “It is my belief that this type of fraud contributed to the 2008 financial meltdown.” And how...
- Why Cheney is the Traitor, and Why we Can’t Believe Obama on Safeguards (The Ultimate Clip of Gov’t Lies) (40)
- Bill Bodden: “If he’s naive then you’re being intentionally ignorant. I surely don’t agree with his politics...