Posted on 06/02/2012 by marina
Welcome to Informed Comment, where I do my best to provide an independent and informed perspective on Middle Eastern and American politics.
Informed Comment is made possible by your support. If you value the information and essays, I make available and write here, please take a moment to contribute what you can.
Keep up with Informed Comment at:
Donate to Global Americana InstituteDonate to the Global Americana Institute to support the translation into Arabic of books about America.
Friends and Interlocutors:Josh Marshall | Truthdig| The Nation | DailyKos |Tomdispatch.com | Michael Hudson (MEI Singapore) | Kevin Drum (Mother Jones) | Mondoweiss | Salon.com | Think Progress | Helena Cobban | Huffingtonpost |Syria Comment | Marc Lynch | WashingtonNote | Stephen Walt | Kamil Pasha | Andrew Sullivan | George Packer | Glenn Greenwald | Read between the Lines. | Nir Rosen Napoleon's Egypt Blog
- Sen. Inhofe: “When a Disaster Occurs in America… Everyone … wants to pour Money on’em”
- Rafsanjani’s Exclusion from Iran’s Presidential Race a Sign of Creeping Totalitarianism
- Dear Oklahoma: We Feel for you, we love you, but do us some favors
- PBS and the Koch Brother Scandal (plus “Koch Brothers Exposed”)
- Israel, Syria, Trade Fire, Threats in Golan Heights
- Revenge of the Bear: Russia Strikes Back in Syria (Cole @ Truthdig)
- How America Became a Third World Country (Kramer & Comerford)
- America’s ‘Mission Accomplished’ Legacy to Iraq: Sectarian Violence Mounts with 95 Dead
- Dear Oklahoma: We Feel for you, we love you, but do us some favors (44)
- Rafsanjani’s Exclusion from Iran’s Presidential Race a Sign of Creeping Totalitarianism (9)
- Israel, Syria, Trade Fire, Threats in Golan Heights (10)